Don’t you think that wearing a great bra is a must? If you do, then every woman agrees with you!
If you want to improve your appearance drastically, you have to begin with your underwear.
Remember, your underwear is known as foundation garments, so keep this in mind every time you dress.
However, sometimes we’re not able to pick the right bra for our body type, which could cause some irritation and discomfort.
Like every other type of clothing, the bra is an essential part of your everyday life as a woman and as an individual.
Therefore, a great bra that gives you a sense of sexiness while being comfortable is genuinely essential in every woman’s wardrobe.
Because of the many brands and products out in the market nowadays, we are always overwhelmed by the choices. Hence, we sometimes forget what truly matters – our preferences and our comfortability.
Many women stick to the one kind of bra regardless of the outfit they are wearing.
You might disagree, but this is a huge mistake.
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase any of our recommended products via our links, we will get a small commission without affecting your total payment.
If you’re wearing the wrong kind of bra or worse – the wrong size, your clothes will not sit right.
Unfortunately, a women’s reliance on the olf favorite lingerie comes from an unwillingness to embrace the new style.
I can understand that it is not easy to pick a new bra considering how many different lingerie terms you can find in the underwear department stores. Still, when you know the different results produced by a different type of bras, you should have no problem finding the right one for you.
If you want to downplay a big bust – you would be looking for a boost minimizing bra. This will still give your breast a great shape without further emphasizing them.
A large breast means E, F, G, and upwards size, and you should always go for full cup bras to get the full support for your breast.
FIVE TIPS IN CHOOSING A SEXY AND COMFORTABLE BRA
To help you select the right bra for you, here are the five tips you have to remember:
#1. Know The Correct Size of Your Bra
We are reminded repeatedly about the importance of wearing the correct size bra, but how many of us paid heed?
This continues to be one of the biggest mistakes made by most women.
Various factors like aging and loss/gain of weight contribute significantly to our bust size.
As our body changes by time, our bra needs to be changed, and a proper fitting is necessary to take these changes into account and to determine whether or not you will need a bra that provides extra support, better fit, or wider straps.
I have also met women who wear bras two sizes smaller in a bit to achieve a more significant push-up look.
The result is never attractive because of the bust spilling over the bra and also causes underarm and back cleavage.
Your bra should feel like a second skin, so if you experience boob spilling, straps continually falling, and discomfort, you need to reconsider your shopping terms.
But if you find it challenging, ask the boutique assistant to help you determine the correct bra size for you.
They are usually professionals who give you great advice and guide you towards the best bra for your boost and body shape.
Superb fit with high-quality, soft material, 24/7™ Classic T-Shirt Bra from ThirdLove, may not be the sexiest bra you’re looking for, but for sure, it is on the top list for comfort offering.
#2. With Or Without Underwire?
Bra underwires provide support for your breasts and maintain your bra’s correct shape. Now, what’s better – with or without underwire?
Of course, the answer depends on you. Some women prefer wearing bras with underwire because their breasts are supported well, and the bra will not easily get deformed after some time of use.
Meanwhile, some women prefer wearing bras without underwire because they feel more comfortable and unrestricted since their bra is full-on made of soft materials only.
Ask yourself, “Which bra am I more comfortable to wear?” Whichever your answer is, go and stick with what you are comfortable.
#3. Choose High-Quality Materials
Bras made with high-quality materials will make you feel great. It’s up to you which brand you’re going to choose, but make sure that the materials are high quality so that your bra will not get easily worn out or irritate your skin.
Very light breathable material, Spacer Bra from Montelle Intimates, is a perfect fit for any breast, large or small.
#4. Know Your Body Type
Women with large breasts usually prefer bras that provide excellent support. Women with small breasts typically wear bras that are comfortable and uncomplicated. Anyhow, the preferences may differ per person.
#5. Determine The Best Colors And Styles For You
Depending on your skin tone and body type, you can choose the right bra that will feel great to wear.
There are a lot of colors and styles of bras available in the market for the taking. It’s up to you to select the right bra for you among all other choices.
HOW YOU WEAR IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
When you try on a bra, you need to adjust it in several different ways before deciding if it gives you the results you want.
If this sounds like common sense, you’ll be surprised to see how many women wear their bra incorrectly.
- Your bra straps should be neither too tight nor too loose. You should be able to fit just two fingers underneath the shoulder straps.
- Fit yourself into the bra. Scoop in the underarm cleavage and adjust the cups to provide your breast with the right coverage.
- The front and the back of the bra should be parallel.
- Posture is a significant factor when it comes to making the most of your bra. You need to keep your shoulder back and walk with good posture, no matter your bust size.
Trust me; posture is just about everything.
DRESS TO IMPRESS BASED ON YOUR BUST SHAPE
Dress-Up Tips for a Big Bust
- Wrap dresses very flattering on women with big breasts. A solid dark color will minimize the appearance of a big chest. If you like details, opt for vertical prints instead of horizontal.
- Avoid any type of tops or dresses with a halter neck.
- Avoid wearing bras with to much lace or embellishments, as they can provide the appearance of an even larger bust.
- Avoid long necklaces and wide belts if you want to draw attention away from your bust.
- Sleeveless tops can also bring in more attention to the bust. A better option can be three-quarter length sleeves.
- Stay away from tops with plates and ruffles.
Dress-Up Tips for Small Bust
- To enhance your cleavage, try a padded balcony bra as they are often more flattering than a push-up bra.
- If you want to divert attention away from your bust area, try wearing a one-shouldered top or a strapless top with a dramatic necklace.
- A halter neck top with an embellished neckline is also ideal if you want to direct your bust line’s attention.
- When you’re wearing a low-cut top, use bronzer to create the illusion of a fuller cleavage.
- In case you are not a big fan of the padding in cleavage-enhancing bras, you can try a gel bra or a water bra.
- Create the illusion of a larger bust bu using tops with medium-sized patterns or horizontal stripes.
- Tight tops will make your bust appear even smaller, so try to avoid them where possible.
How to Stop Bra Straps from Falling?
Women with slanted shoulders will often find their bra straps falling, so we discovered that racer-back style bras are a fantastic solution to this problem.
If you don’t have a slanted shoulder and after many attempts to adjust your Bra, straps are still falling, then you are more likely to be wearing a wrong size bra.
Wearing or Not a Sports Bra When You’re a Size A?
Regardless of how small your bust is, you must wear a sports bra. If your breast ligaments are not adequately supported, the constant motion caused by activities such as exercising will break them down, causing damages and sharp pain to your breast.
Where to Find a Strapless Bra That Won’t Slip?
They have tested it for about two years before coming up with the perfect solution and have fantastic support for women with large breasts.
OUR MOST RECOMMENDED PLACES TO SHOP FOR YOUR PERFECT BRA
#1. WONDERBRA – Earned our #1 place on the list as we found the most comfortable and sexy strapless bra.
#2. MONTELLE INTIMATES – Beautifully designed with a perfect fit for all body types, Montelle Intimates, provides a fantastic lingerie range with high-quality material easy to fall in love with.
#3. THIRD LOVE – Premium design specially created for maximum comfort and confidence.
#4. NATORI – Superb convertible bra ready to embrace your feminity.
#5. TRUE & CO – Soft, breathable material to boost confidence in every size and body shape.
Hopefully, this will help you find the right bra that will make you feel sexy and confident, whether you get out for a walk in a park or attend a sophisticated special event.